For episode #45 I was joined by the wonderfully sweary Sarah Knight to discuss the philosophy behind her bestselling book: The Life Changing Magic Of Not Giving A Fuck. This book’s philosophy is more than a gimmick and helps us identify the things in our lives that bring us joy while simultaneously teaching us to give less fucks about the things/people/ideas that we don’t really give a fuck about.
During my chat with Sarah we discussed;
- The inspiration for the book and what it had to do with a tidy sock drawer.
- The NotSorry method of giving less fucks.
- How honesty and politeness are key to successfully giving less fucks.
- The three types of people who don’t give a fuck; children, assholes, and the enlightened.
- The 4 categories of fuck giving; Things, Work, People, and Family.
- The danger of ‘the likeability vortex.’
- How giving less fucks really has the power to positively change your life.
This episode was one of the most fun we’ve done to date and I’m sure you’ll enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed chatting. Enjoy the fucking show. DaveFollow @InspirePod